Dawn's light
please Login or Register for full use.

we are under maintenance and a few of the main staff are on trips right now, thank you for being patient.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn's light
please Login or Register for full use.

we are under maintenance and a few of the main staff are on trips right now, thank you for being patient.
Dawn's light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy (school,classes, training, skill gaining.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty Chul-moo's first day at the academy

Post  JadeDragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:48 pm

1st of fall 120

chul-moo walked into the academy looking around not knowing where to go
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:
Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Left_bar_bleue50/50Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty Re: Academy (school,classes, training, skill gaining.)

Post  ZenaRoth Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm

1st of Fall,120
Ania walked up to the academy and stood looking at the wide door way. she breathed in the Fall air. it was getting more and more like her home town weather again. she continued forward inside and watched as everyone around her walk in their allotted directions. she pulled her blanket with all her stuff inside over her shoulder and continued into what looked like the admission room. It was a big room with three benches on each wall spacing out three doors going in three different directions, and in front of her sat a large well carved table where...not three but four men stood discussing something. she looked to her left and saw a young man that looked like he belonged here.

"excuse me, do you know how or who I can see to get in this.....place." she had a smooth accent, almost like wind.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
Race: Mixed
current health:
Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Left_bar_bleue50/50Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://cloudydays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty NEW TOO!!!!

Post  JadeDragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 pm

he looked at her "um sorry no im new as well" he said his strong, soothing, mysterious yet sweet voice. his tall muscular body towering over her " ...lets ask them " he said pionting to the four men
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty Re: Academy (school,classes, training, skill gaining.)

Post  ZenaRoth Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:07 pm

she bitt her lip and looked at the men. "can you....I don't speak much of this language." she looked at the doors nervous "I'm sorry to be asking this of a stranger but...I'm not from around here."
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty where oh where ?

Post  JadeDragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

he smiled " of course " he walked over to them. he asked the tall middle aged man where we sign up for classes
politely
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Aria walked up a foot behind him trying to hear.

the man directed the lad to the first door "you can find the healing and general skills in the room, combat based skills to the left door." he nodded and went back to work discussing something important with the others.

Aria putt her hand on his shoulder turning him around " what classes you taking?" she asked as she took his hand examining every wrinkle or non wrinkle.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  JadeDragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 pm

"....uh ..mostly combat...what are you doing ?" he said watching her examine his hand a bit confused. he looked into her white/purple eyes "your eyes are amazing " he said smiling his sharp fangs showing a bit as he smiled
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 pm

she smiled as he complemented her eyes. "thank you!" her eyes widened as she saw his fangs she reached up to touch them but stopped and looked away pulling her hand down. " do you file your teeth she said looking back at him confused."
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  JadeDragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:38 pm

"...uh ...sorry um i should find my class" he said walking into the combat door
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:18 am

she watched him walk away. and frowned "I like him...." she whispered to herself. the older men looked up from what they were doing and watched her pointing at her hair and eyes. she sighed and walked in the opposite door.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty New at school

Post  Myungki Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 am

1st of fall,120

She walked to the acadamy and smiled"Ylanif ereh!" she said and walked on into the building seeing the few people there she frowned"Tahw od i od won?" she mumbled and listened to the man tell the two others where everything was." mh?" she shrugged
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:44 pm

chul-moo walked into the room looking around the huge place and walked to the only person in there "excuse me do you know were ii sign up for combat classes?" he asked politely
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm

As soon as Ania walked in the door she was greeted by the most wonderful smells, roses, fresh dirt and cut grass, and some other strange ones she couldn't identify. A young blonde women walked up to her and held out her arms to hug her but seeing she was a foreigner put her hands down at her side acwardly."ello miss come here for the cooking class or the botany or maybe the herbilism or the sewing or it could be the-"
Ania cut her off "no actually I'm here for the healing class if I can get in.."

she girl smiled "why sure! sorry I didn't mention that one sooner, we don't get many with the healing talent. I'll show you to the woman you'll be learning from." she continued to talk continuously as they walked trough the building
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm

the man he was talking lead him the to instructor and they talked "...all right young man come with me ill be your teacher for ...most all the time i think " he laughed a bit
chul smiled
"..ok so lets start out with some streches for over all combat " he said smiling
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:57 pm

"its not that usual to have the plants change affect though so its unlikely." the blonde girl said as they stepped into the near stone building. Ania looked around but no one was in the room. "huh....she must have stepped out.I'll be right back ok Hun." Ania nodded as the girl turned and headed back out the door. the silence that fallowed unnerved Ania a little. It reminded her of the days she spent in her empty room when she was a child, having nothing but her voice to accompany her. she walked around the room and paused at a table with some dried herbs and mashing bowl. "is this all the herbs they have..."

ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty ow.

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm

'alright now that stretching is done lets do the basics how fast can you dodge ?...." he said plainly
chul looked at him "... fairly fast i think .."
he smiled " lets see how fast that is " the man through and ball at him all the sudden
"wow!" chul dodged just barley missing it
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm

1st of Fall,120 sunset

a women walked into the room bare foot as she shushed the blonde girl away. sh turned to see Ania "now....we have the room to ourselves...and not that chatter mouth." the women smiled and walked over to the table. "Do you have any previous experience Dear?"
Ania shook her head not knowing what to say about her skills. "Now don't be shy dear, you don't have to know everything, lets start at the basics. can you tell me what some of these herbs are?"
Ania pointed to a few " I've seen those in the mountains...I don't remember them having any affect on me when I ate them.."
"thats alright, they only have an affect on you if their dried and you probably ate them fresh. any others?"

they went on like this four a few hours till she got to know some basic names and affects. after her study was over for the day she went too the main room in search of the boy she had talked to earlier.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty cazy!

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm

the man laughed "good job but that was expected ill train you till you wont even need the slightest hint of combat ....it will take a while...your kinda chubby arent you kid.." the old man said "...by the way im gandon " he stuck out his hand for him to shake
chul smiled and reached over to shake it "ow!" he said suprised when the old man hit him on the head "ha!! see !! your slow " the old man said smiling
chul stared at him confused as he rubbed his head
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

they did that for about five hours working on the dodging skills
chul came out of the room and walked around looking for something to eat his stomach groned "...im so hunger dang it " he frowned
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Ania saw Cul walk out holding his stomach. "hey!" she waved and ran up to him "how was your training?" she looked out one of the windows. "its almost dark...where in the city are you staying?" she smiled trying her best not to blush.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty the strange noise from WHERE?!

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 pm

oh uh hi "he smiled "...im staying at the...at the ..."*grone!* his stomach made a large noise "....hu sorry im really hungry .."he said laughing a bit
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

She bitt her lip " I don't really know where to get food here but...I'll make sure you get some soon." she smiled and grabbing his hand lead him out the front door and started climbing down the steps.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty griping hands

Post  JadeDragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm

he followed surprised "...so i geuss your my first friend here" he said smiling as he followed and glanced at her hand witch was holding his "...your hands are so soft?" he said
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:02 am

she stopped and smiled at him " I guess they are and...I guess I am." she hugged him tearing up alittle bit.
"my fist guy friend" she thought to her self. they resumed walking down the stairs till the got to the bottom. "left...or right...?" she asked looking back at him"you can go straight ahead but its always left or right in the lore..."
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Academy  (school,classes, training, skill gaining.) Empty left ? right? why?

Post  JadeDragon Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

"....uh ..left " he said smiling
JadeDragon
JadeDragon

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next