Dawn's light
please Login or Register for full use.

we are under maintenance and a few of the main staff are on trips right now, thank you for being patient.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dawn's light
please Login or Register for full use.

we are under maintenance and a few of the main staff are on trips right now, thank you for being patient.
Dawn's light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zena's Travels

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Re: Zena's Travels

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 am

she watched him morph back and looked at Galvin. she grabbed his hand and started pulling him away heading back to the path. she glanced back checking the wear abouts of the panther.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
Race: Mixed
current health:
Zena's Travels - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://cloudydays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Taging along

Post  Myungki Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 am

1st of fall,120
He watched them, smiling slightly but frowned when his stomach growled" Might as well tag along" he mumbled under his breath and morphed stalking behind them his tail swaying and ears twitching. He stayed a good distance so they would hear nor see him fallowing.
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:
Zena's Travels - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

1st of Fall, 120 nightfall

Gavin and Zena continued on for several hours with out talking till the sun started to set. Gavin just walked on the trail with his hands in his pockets and Zena walked behind, her hair in a tangled mess from the scuffle they had. she looked up at him and shook off the cold and crossed her arms. A few minutes later it was dark and she shivered "I could just fly there twice as fast....but...that leaves him by himself. I can't fly the two of us." she thought as she watched the ground under her feet. Gavin glanced behind and saw her shivering. "are you cold?" he asked sympathetically stopping and turning around. She looked up at him and unconvincingly shook her head. walking up to him. He bitt the inside of his lip and grabbed her shoulder before she passed him. "we can make camp here...."
she nodded up at him thankfully. he smiled at her and started to gather some wood along the path. "there is a hot spring not far from here...can we camp close to there?" she asked. he nodded and resumed gathering wood.

20 minutes later

Zena emerged from the bushes "I found the spring...you mind..." she blushed "if I take a bath..." he looked up from were he sat by the fire on his bed roll. "uh....yeah...sure." he looked down "....I'll....I'll be right here."
she smiled and walked through the bushes to the spring making sure to use her hawk eyes to make sure there were no humans around.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Sleep

Post  Myungki Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

1st of fall,120

He stopped near the camp and laid down, his fur keeping him warm and comfy. He laid his head on his paws and closed his eyes, purring softly
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Zena washed herself quickly giving herself just enough time to wash away all the bruises she had gotten when she was grabbed in addition to cleaning her hair. after wards she put her normal clothes back on and walked back to the camp tightly braiding her hair as she went.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Watching

Post  Myungki Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

He growled slightly as he watched her walk close to him. His yellow eyes fallowing her walk.
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

she stopped and looked in his general direction -_-.
Gavn sat there staring at the fire..trying not to focus on the fact there was a girl taking a bath about 20 feet away.
Zena walked into the camp and sat down on a small log. ".....did you happen upon my bag in your travels?" she asked looking up at Gavin who was now blushing up at her. He shook his head. "well....my food was in there..."
he looked at the fire thinking "I have some left but its not enough for the two of us.." she glanced in the bushes "three..." he looked at her confused for a second then understood. "I'm not that hungry...and I can hunt in the morning but you should eat." Zena said looking at the fire. He sat up straight. "there is no way I'm going to eat all the food and let a wo-...lady star-" his stomach growled interrupting him.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty listening

Post  Myungki Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Zach laid quietly listening to them talk. Watching the fire crackle and burn the wood slowly. How he hated fire.
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:38 pm

she smiled and laughed quietly. "I think you need it more than I do right now..besides you owe me a rabbit. I can collect it later." he smiled and tried not to show it. after a few more minutes of silence he pulled out his bag and ate some jerky handing her a few she accepted.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Myungki Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

He smelled the jerky and stood up walking over to them and sat morphing back to human looking at them but not saying anything.
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 am

they both looked at him not knowing what to think. Zena looked away into the bushes -_-. Gavin handed him some jerky reluctantly. ".....did you leave your bag to.." he asked trying to be friendly
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Curious

Post  Myungki Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 pm

he took it and laughed slightly"no, just tagging along." he said and ate the jerky and looked at her" Somethin' wrong?" he asked tilting his head at her
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Gavin put the rest of his stuff back in the bag "lets sleep...we only have a day left till we get to Spindrill...I mean...I assume that's where you guys are going." Gavin shifted and laied on his bed roll facing the sky with his hands behind his head.

Zena looked at the panther in human form. "whats your name, I want to make sure to remember it...forever."
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Sleep

Post  Myungki Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 pm

He looked at her oddly" Zachary." he said and laid down on his side, quietly looking at the fire crackling.
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 pm

she nodded then stood and morphed flying to a near by tree to perk on its safe...high...branch. she looked down at them with her hawk eyes.

Gavin's mouth started to gape open as he fell asleep snoring. Sleep

Last edited by ZenaRoth on Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty sleep

Post  Myungki Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 pm

He laid there also falling a sleep but not snoring, mumbling in his sleep No
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 pm

The next morning at sun rise of Fall 2nd, 120

Zena walked in and out of camp fetching cooking and such as quietly as she could. When she was finished she Sat down and waited for them to wake. there were several rabbits cooking the fire was out.

ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Morning

Post  Myungki Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am

Zach slowly opened his eyes smelling the rabits. He turned over and faced the fire and Zena"morning.." he mumbled and sat up shaking his head a bit and his hair falling back into it's normal way
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Tue May 29, 2012 1:07 pm

she looked at him ".........." then smiled and stood brushing off her pants.

Zena pointed to the rabbit "enough?"
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Zena's Travels - Page 2 Empty Zachary

Post  Myungki Tue May 29, 2012 11:03 pm

He looked at the rabbits and nodded slowly"yes, but what are you and him gonna eat?" he asked sitting up and stretching out his arms, yawning.
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 am

Zena sat there starring at him seriously for a second. "......you can not be that dense...." she smiled and looked down remembering her kid brother who always said the same thing "stupid men." she said still smiling from ear to ear.
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Myungki Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 pm

He laughed" fine." he said calmly " I will most likely need more food later." he said
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ZenaRoth Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 am

Zena smirked "your going to have to hunt for it then." she picked up a rabbit and began to tear off the meat piece by piece.

Gaven was still snoring away Sleep , apparently the smell of meat hadn't hit him yet.

Zena smiled at Gaven laughing a bit "...he's like a little kid..."
ZenaRoth
ZenaRoth
Admin

Characters
Character name:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Myungki Thu May 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Zachary frowned and took one and tore a piece and ate it" Worse then a kid." he said plainly
Myungki
Myungki

Characters
Character name:
Race:
current health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2